Monday, July 03, 2006

Peaceful


This has been Jack's sleeping position the past few nights, due to post-nasal drip. He's had some congestion with a few sneezes and coughs thrown in. This is most likely courtesy of his mama, who has self-diagnosed acute bronchitis (I don't need to shell out a $25 co-pay to know what a hacking cough with a yellow mucusy discharge and labored breathing means). Fortunately Jack has been fever-free, breathing fine, and eating like a champ. He goes in for his 2-month check-up on Thursday, so hopefully all will be normal by then.

Things I've missed the most since the onset of my bronchial disease:
1) Kissing THAT FACE AND THOSE LIPS (see photo above)
2) Breathing
3) Sleeping in a position with my head at an angle of less than 60 degrees
4) Walking Bones
(I would add "eating" to that list, but in true Becker form, that has not been a problem)

Tonight we welcome G&G Povondra into our loving home, aka a "cess-pool of germs."