Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Daycare is Exhausting

Here's Jack sacked out after coming home from daycare. This seems to be the trend. There's so much to look at, he's exhausted when he gets home. He's doing great there, by the way. Every time I pick him up he's chillin, just as peaceful as ever (and not all the other babies are, let me tell you...)

I hope you all are appreciating his cow outfit from Grammy Wisconsin. And could those socks be any cuter? I don't think so.

Today was the first day of school for my students, so I had my first "regular" part-time day. Glorious. And it's like Christmas morning every time I get to the daycare to pick up Jack. I can't wait until he gets a little older and is as excited to see me as I am him.

Tonight the three of us are going out to dinner for Todd's birthday. Perhaps I should go nap with Jack so that I am physically and emotionally ready for a delicious dinner.