Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Solitary Confinement



Although it appears as though Jack is contemplating a day of wrong choices, he actually took Bones' old crate over as his own personal fort. He crawled in and out of that thing for about 30 minutes today, having a blast.
Bones, on the other hand...is not as pleased with her situation. She had ACL surgery yesterday and needs to be crated for 6 weeks. She gets the collar off in two (I think that's bothering her more than the crate). It's not a fun situation for any of us (except Jack doesn't seem to mind), but she has been limping for months and once she recovers from the surgery she'll be able to run again. I'd say that makes it all worthwhile. I tried to tell her that, but she just stared at me as if she doesn't speak English.
Click here to watch a video of Jack playing in his new fort.
(I'll try to get a picture of Todd in a crate for the next post.)