Sunday, July 29, 2007

Wheels in Nashville



Jack and I had a great time in Nashville. As you can see, I had my camera out for a grand total of one hour. In four days. I blame it on my mom. I've grown so accustomed to her being the resident photographer on all vacations, even those she's not on.

The first picture is of Jack pushing John's all-time favorite cart from back when he was a little guy. It was hard for him to let go of the memories, but he generously shared it with his "favorite cousin Jack" (John's words).

And other than Brian's legs (very nice, by the way), I failed to get any shots of Jack with Brian, Kimmy, or Chris. But they were all there. And it was fun.

Lastly, I'd like to apologize to the folks on Southwest flight 1725 from Nashville to Austin. The first 15 minutes involved some writhing, screaming, and a diaper that smelled enough to prompt a flight attendant to offer me a blanket so I could "go ahead and go to the back of the plane to change my son's diaper."